20 minute meals are a God send for busy moms! Try this easy Spinach Basil Alfredo Pasta today.
- 2 medium skillets or one large pot
- Fettuccine pasta noodles (I use these noodles because they taste great and cook in 2 minutes!!)
- Creamy Basil Alfredo Pasta Sauce (Bertolli sauce)
- Olive oil
- Optional: Chicken tenderloins
- In a medium skillet, set on low-medium heat, add a tablespoons of olive oil and spinach leaves. Allow the spinach to cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes. Remove spinach from heat and set aside. Option: buy a frozen bag of spinach in a microwaveable bag.
- In second medium skillet, add entire packet of pasta noodles and enough water to cover the noodles. Cook for 2 minutes, or until desired texture is achieved.
- Drain the pasta and add to a serving dish with a tablespoon of olive oil. Stir thoroughly.
- Pour the sauce in the skillet on medium heat. I used the same skillet used to cook the pasta. When heated, pour the sauce over the pasta noodles and stir.
- Add the spinach to the pasta noodles and stir.
- Add salt and pepper to season.
- Optional: cook several chicken tenderloins and add to pasta for a yummy chicken spinach basil alfredo pasta
Yields: approximately 3-4 servings
If you try it, let us know how it turned out in the comments.