FROM PREGNANCY TO BIRTH AND BEYOND, YOU’LL NEED SOME TOOLS TO MAKE EACH JOURNEY EASIER.
I HOPE THESE RESOURCES CAN HELP.
Getting pregnant can be exciting and overwhelming. Often, there is tons of information to digest and unexpected symptoms and conditions. I write about pregnancy in a way that is easy to understand to lessen the overwhelm and help you enjoy a pregnancy that is supported by encouraging and reliable information.
- 10 Natural Ways of Managing Morning Sickness
- 23 Important Rules for a Glowing Pregnancy
- 7 Things to Do When Pregnancy Feels Miserable
- 23 Essential Pregnancy Tips for First-Time Moms
- What You Can Do When Pregnancy Feels Unreal
- Best Pregnancy Products for Stretch Marks
Also, don’t miss out on the pregnancy course. I share everything I wish I knew going into my first birth experience. I share the good and the messy because pregnancy and motherhood can be messy yet joyful.
After you give birth, the real work begins. From sleepless nights and toddler tantrums, here is what you will want to know to enjoy mom life without neglecting your self-care needs.
- 17 Essential Postpartum Tips for New Moms
- 9 Common Baby Items You Probably Don’t Need
- Cringe-worthy Words Moms Don’t Want to Hear Post-Pregnancy
- The Ultimate List of 1st Year Baby Products for New Moms
- 14 Fun and Unexpected Ways Becoming a Mom Will Change Your Life (Especially the 1st Year)
If you are a new mom, download The Postpartum Brochure. I share 13 truths that every new mom should know because pregnancy is just the beginning.
In my experience, I found that each challenge I faced in the early days got easier with experience and time. Give yourself grace and living a full and healthy mom life can be accomplished. I share some of my best tips in the posts below:
- 9 Ways to Live a Full and Healthy Mom Life
- 25 Ways to Improve Mom Life and Live Well
- 25 Fast and Easy Self-Care Ideas for Busy Moms
- Must Watch TED Talks for Moms
- 7 Time Management Tips for New Moms
- 5 Super Effective Ways to Manage Mom Anxiety
Meet the moms who were gracious and kind to share what it means to be a Damn Good Mom and advice they have for fellow moms:
- Britne B is a Damn Good Mom!
- Ashlee L is a Damn Good Mom!
- Laraine Jennifer is a Damn Good Mom!
- Lauren is a Damn Good Mom!
- Meet Terri is a Damn Good Mom!
- Tiffany R is a Damn Good Mom!
- Janeen is a Damn Good Mom!
- Rachel is a Damn Good Mom!
- Brittney R is a Damn Good Mom!
- Shantyana R is a Damn Good Mom!
I’m a stay-at-home-mom blogger and I earn money. I never imagined I’d have a profitable blog but after I gave birth, staying home with my daughter became a priority. It wasn’t the plan going in and it was scary.
It wasn’t just scary financially, it was scary because I spent years in college to pursue a career as a scientist. Was I giving that up? Maybe! But the life I found on the other side of pregnancy hasn’t been disappointing. I still get to serve pregnant women and moms, but in a new way (from home). If you want to start a profitable blog, it’s possible.
- I STARTED A PROFITABLE MOM BLOG, YOU CAN TOO!
- TOOLS I USED TO CREATE MY BLOG
- 9 BRILLIANT THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU CAN’T AFFORD THAT EXPENSIVE BLOGGING COURSE