Ladies, meet Brittney! Brittney is a single mom from North Carolina with an amazing spirit and even more amazing advice for you single moms out there!
Damn Good Mom Status:
1. How many children do you have?
2 handsome young men!
2. What do you love about being a mom?
What’s not to love about being a mom? My two handsome young men bring so much joy in my life. They are my motivation to strive for me and the unconditional love they give makes my heart smile. Being able to carry a child because most can’t is a blessing, and I’m so grateful for my blessings.
3. What part of motherhood has been most challenging?
Being a single mother is challenging. When you feel like you want to give up DON’T because there’s always light at the end of the tunnel. You have no choice but to get it done.
4. Briefly, tell us why you think you are a Damn Good Mom.
I’m a DAMN GOOD MOM because I don’t let my circumstances stop me from getting it done. I keep God first and pray my way through it. My boys are my world. As long as they have clothes on their backs, food on my table, and a roof over our head nothing else matters.
5. What is the best advice you have received and would like to pass along to your child or other moms?
Never allow your children to see you give up or down. They can feel when something isn’t right. Just keep pushing because there’s always light at the end of the tunnel. God can turn that IMPOSSIBLE to I’M POSSIBLE.
6. Do you have a website, business, or blog you’d like to promote?
7. Where can we find you on social media?
Facebook @ Brittney La’Starr and IG @ missbre_iamher
8. Is there another mom who gives you inspiration? Shout her out and let her know she can be featured too!
My mom gives me inspiration. So S/O to Gail Rogers
9. Where are you from?
Brittney knows she is a Damn Good Mom single mom, motivating you to never give up ! Thank you for sharing Brittany!
If you are inspired by Brittney, let her know in the comments!
Subscribe below to get these mom bios in your inbox or to get featured yourself!
Success! Thank you for joining The Damn Good Mom community. I will continue to provide the best content that amazing moms like you deserve. xx