Moms, meet Brit’ne Brown and her beautiful family! Brit’ne is representing Upper Marlboro, Maryland and she is a North Carolina Agricultural and Technical University Alum! Aggie Pride!
Damn Good Mom Status:
1. How many children do you have? I have 3 children.
2. What do you love about being a mom?
I love that no matter how hard my day is or how stressful life can get, I can always come home to my 3 Little Brownies (that’s what I call them), look into their eyes and all of the craziness from the day goes away. Being able to love on my children always brightens my day!
3. What part of motherhood has been most challenging?
Trying to make sure that my husband and I are raising the best God fearing, intelligent, kind, giving, yet well rounded little people is extremely difficult sometimes. At times, I wonder if I’m doing things right, or how it will affect them in the future. But I have to stand back and remind myself that I’m a good and capable mom.
4. Briefly, tell us why you think you are a Damn Good Mom.
I love my kids this best way I know how, and that’s more than enough to qualify as a DGM!
5. What is the best advice you have received and would like to pass along to your child or other moms?
Do what works for you! Everyone has an opinion about what is best for your children and can often be judgmental if it goes against what THEY think is best. Shake it off and keep it moving- you know what’s best for your child!
6. Do you have a website, business, or blog you’d like to promote?
Not yet, but I hope to start my own blog in the near future.
7. Where can we find you on social media?
Ollie me on Instagram @mommy_builds
8. Is there another mom who gives you inspiration?
I know plenty of Super Moms, but I’ll just shout out my Grandmas, Mom and MIL for now! They are all awesome moms!
9. Where are you from? Rep your alma mater!
I’m from Upper Marlboro, MD and I’m an alum of NC A & T State University! Aggie Pride!
Britne is a Damn Good Mom with some Damn Good advice!
I am extremely thankful that this new mom of twins and a toddler spent some of her valuable time to share with us!!
Congratulations Brit’ne!!! You have a gorgeous family!
Subscribe below to get these mom bios in your inbox or to get featured yourself!
Success! Thank you for joining The Damn Good Mom community. I will continue to provide the best content that amazing moms like you deserve. xx